History and appointments
The Cavardiras was built in 1928 as a refuge for ski-touring people but today it is mainly visited during the summer. Three times the hut has been extended and renovated, at last in 2006. It now holds 65 people at most. Toilets and washing facilities are inside the hut.
Guardian and contact information
Phone (during the summer season): +41 (0)81 947 57 47
Phone (out of season): +41 (0)52 233 20 63
Mail: Click here!